Essential documents For Student Travel Insurance

Must wait 30 secend then Get PLAY button

Insurance is not the only essential travel document. You should also make sure you have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your return date, plus any necessary visas. You can get advice from the Identity & Passport Service website, or call 0300 222 0000.

Always keep your passport safe and make a note of the number, date and place of issue in case it is lost or stolen. It’s also a good idea to take with you a back-up form of identification, such as a driving licence.