There are two types of cars you want to clean and shine always. One of them is yours personally and the other car type is rental. Many people are much more likely to ignore their own cars cleanliness. Others are much more likely to ignore the sanitary conditions of both personal and rental cars. A car is an expensive asset and it deserves proper repair, cleaning and storage. There are many car-cleaning tips you could pursue to always keep your asset clean. These include the following:
1) Managing the personal stuff: Do you know how easily you can turn your auto into a garbage place? Accumulating clutter inside your car happens the same way it does inside your house. This is especially true if you have the habit of bringing books, CDs, Magazines, food, and other stuff in the car. It is okay to bring these personal items in the car. However you should be organized. Find a way to organize entertainment possessions in one place. If you often ride with your kids, you know only too well how messy they can get. Make sure their play stuff are gathered and kept in the car boot. If you allow clutter in your car, do not be surprised if you start seeing roaches riding along.
2) Keep a garbage receptacle: This is very useful because you do not have to search for trash under the car seats and other hidden places.
3) Eat outside the auto: Food spills attract insects and pollute the air in your car. Food could cause stubborn stains on carpets and other surfaces as well. If possible, eat all edibles outside your car.
4) Buy a vacuum cleaner: Everyday you should take a few minutes to clean your car after using it. A vacuum cleaner can help you do it fast and effectively. If you habitually clean your auto interiors, you will always breathe clean air. You could use baking powder to get rid of stubborn stains on carpets. The car interiors will smell badly if you ignore cleaning them regularly.
5) Buy some car cleaning supplies: when you can freely clean your auto thoroughly at home the cleaning supplies will become necessary. You certainly do not have to buy the expensive pressure washers, carpet cleaners or other chemicals. There are some cheaper and safer spray cleaners available within your means. Hire a company to clean your auto thoroughly from time to time though. It is easy to clean and shine your entire car until you can get money for expert detailing.
6) Create a sweet aroma: Your luxury car need to smell as good as its owner. Some dryer sheets placed underneath the car seats can purify the air inside your car. However you have to keep on adding the sheets when the sweet aroma fades away.
7) Travel car cleaning tips: when traveling far away in your car, it is much more likely to collect dirt and trash. Pack only the items you may need in the car boot especially if you have kids. Many items are likely to get lost in the car or get scattered everywhere. Look in advance for cheap car cleaning shops around your final destination. There is other good car cleaning tips you should apply when traveling.